Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vast left-wing conspiracy?


Fact: George W. Bush is the first right-handed president since Jimmy Carter.

This may not have occurred to you, but these are the sort of things you depend on this blogger to point out to you.

Reagan? Left-handed. Although he was forced to learn to write with his right hand. George the first? A lefty. Clinton? Faaaar left. Obama? Extremely left-handed.

What if McCain had won? Wouldn't have mattered, he is left-handed as well.

10% of the population is left-handed. 18% of all U.S. Presidents have been left-handed.

Don't tell me I'm not onto something here.

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my, you are definitely on to something...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

yep, on to something, I am left handed, I should have been president.

Unknown said...

I hope you are not on to something because my Mother was a lefty and she is dead, my Sister is a lefty and she is a druggy. Or is that similar to what you are on to?

austere said...

I like them all equally. Thank you for following my blog.